Because this position involves the care of children and/or vulnerable adults employment is dependent on the following:
1. Provision of a Disclosure and Barring certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
2. Such disclosure being acceptable to us.
3. Proof of identity – birth or marriage certificate (where appropriate) and passport (if available).
4. Two satisfactory written references including one from your most recent employer (this is a Legal Requirement).
5. That you will supply a recent photograph of yourself for retention in your records (this is a Legal Requirement).
6. Evidence of physical or mental suitability for your work.
7. Documentary evidence of any qualifications relevant for the position (this is a Legal Requirement).
1. We are aware of our obligations under data protection legislation, including the obligation to collect only the data that is required for our specific purpose. The information collected in this application form is specific to our recruitment exercise and necessary for the performance of the role that you have applied for. If you are recruited for the role you have applied for, or any other role you are offered by us, the information provided will then be used for the purposes of your employment with us, together with further information collected upon recruitment for those purposes.
2. We will treat all personal information about you with utmost integrity and confidentiality. Our data protection policy sets out our approach to ensuring that your data is processed in line with the data protection principles within current data protection legislation.
3. Our privacy notice for job applicants gives you information on, amongst other things, the data we will hold about you during the recruitment exercise and what we use it for. You can view the privacy notice in our policy f8e held at Bankfield House Care Home.
Bankfield Road, Woodley,
Stockport SK6 1RQ.
Call our friendly team on
© bankfield care home 2023