Uniform: Light Blue Tunic and blue Trousers
Responsible to: The Registered Manager / Director
Reports to: Care Supervisor
A Health Care Assistant is required to adhere to all the Policies and Procedures of the Care Home and its ethos.
To have integrity and conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner at all times.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Team Player.
- Willingness to participate in the Homes’ Induction and Training Programmes. Within a specified timeframe.
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the SOVA List. (Safeguarding of Vunerable Adults)
- Minimum NVQ 2 (achieved / working towards).
- Experience of working with the relevant Client group desired but not essential.